[Soc-2014-dev] Weekly Report #10 - Viewport FX III

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 02:35:13 CEST 2014

Spent most of the time this week fixing up the gl context patch.  I'll have
Scons support committed today and the last thing should be creating an SDL
context.

I spent a lot of time tracking down bugs, so there wasn't much to commit.
I found some odd behavior when creating new windows with multiple monitors,
but it seems this problem is in master.

Next two weeks I'll submit for review patches for a vertex streaming
interface with my goal being to have that in good shape at the end.