[Soc-2014-dev] Weekly Report #8, Fluids

Nils Thuerey thunil at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 10:04:24 CEST 2014

Hi Roman,

I second Thomas suggestion to document the errors you're currently getting.
On the one hand about the mantaflow symbols on the other hand the
blender-lib errors. Regarding the mantaflow side I can also involve other
mantaflow developers, if necessary. This is unfortunately turning into a
more difficult part of the project than expected...

Cheers,
-> Nils

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 4:41 PM, Thomas Dinges <blender at dingto.org> wrote:

> Hi Roman,
> I have been following your progress a bit, it's a very interesting and
> needed improvement for Blender. Thanks for working on it.
>
> It would be good if you could be in IRC more often though. This would
> help you, as you can ask questions and get help, and we can also ask you
> about the current status more often.
> Compile errors and library integration are not really fun things, I know
> that. :) So it would be cool to get past them asap.
> Just come into IRC, paste your errors to pasteall.org org for example,
> and link us the errors. Then we can take a look at it and try to help.
>
> Best regards,
> Thomas

 .
 .       Nils Thuerey