[Soc-2014-dev] Weekly Report #8, Fluids

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Sun Jul 13 16:41:48 CEST 2014

Hi Roman,
I have been following your progress a bit, it's a very interesting and
needed improvement for Blender. Thanks for working on it.

It would be good if you could be in IRC more often though. This would
help you, as you can ask questions and get help, and we can also ask you
about the current status more often.
Compile errors and library integration are not really fun things, I know
that. :) So it would be cool to get past them asap.
Just come into IRC, paste your errors to pasteall.org org for example,
and link us the errors. Then we can take a look at it and try to help.

Best regards,
Thomas