[Soc-2014-dev] Weclome to the GSoC 2014 developer list

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Apr 29 11:50:49 CEST 2014

Hi,

Three students didn't respond yet:
- Jason - Viewport
- Jonathan - Nurbs
- Alexander - Remeshing

Can their mentors confirm they're getting the mails from this list?

Step one is to get student proposals here:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/GoogleSummerOfCode/2014

This is also "community bonding" period. Being around within our channels is important. Official GSoC start is in three weeks already!

Thanks,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute