[Soc-2014-dev] Weclome to the GSoC 2014 developer list

Grigory Revzin revzingg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 11:00:04 CEST 2014

Hi Ton,

Moved the design stuff over to my wiki page and added it to the
dashboard, not a problem (especially since there's a good tex ->
mediawiki converter). Tex sucks in ways too
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Revzin

I agree about the UI implementation - the implementation ideas I have
yet are not very fitting. The stuff in the design document is more my
wip thoughts about different approaches (and why they are weird), I'm
working to get that part right. Should add clear requirements for the
UI from the user's PoV in there. We scheldued a details discussion
with Bastien on features/implementation on Sunday, I'm sure I/we'll
have a good solution.

I'll introduce myself and the project to the animation people, thanks
for the suggestions and the review!

Thanks,
- Grigory