[Soc-2014-dev] Weclome to the GSoC 2014 developer list

Jonathan deWerd jjoonathan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 15:11:47 CEST 2014

Yep, I've been getting the emails. Sorry for staying quiet (publicly, anyway) -- my introduction email is still sitting half-complete in my draftbox -- but time is tight until this friday (my last final project due date for school). I'll try to get the wiki page up ASAP, but "ASAP" might mean Saturday.

-Jon