[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly Report #13, 14 Rigid Body Simulation Improvements

Sergej Reich sergej.reich at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 28 18:15:21 CEST 2013

It should be possible to deactivate objects in the same way as they're
activated now. I just need to think of how if would fit in, so it
doesn't interfere with activation.

As for removing objects that are out for frame, I guess that's for
performance?
We could add an option to limit the simulation world, so objects
wouldn't be simulated outside of a specified domain. I'll look into it
when I get some time.