[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly Report #13, 14 Rigid Body Simulation Improvements

Cezary Kopias cezary.kopias at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 14:51:15 CEST 2013

Great Work!

I really like what you have done, especially deforming geometry. Though
there is one thing is on my mind. Long time ago somewhere in the middle of
gsoc i talk to You about activation system and that would be useful to have
option to deactivate alongside activating. Is there a way to remove objects
from rbd sim for example after they get out of frame? What is Your opinion
on that?

So many useful things - this is a must have update for blender. Many Thx

Happy blending.