[Soc-2013-dev] Reports & Presentations - please do this now

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Sep 1 14:35:52 CEST 2013

Hi students,

Last week I asked everyone to update their docs to more presentable levels.
That also includes to make sure it's linked from the main page here:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/GoogleSummerOfCode/2013

Some have done this, but many didn't do this.
Please don't make me losing time hunting each individual here; do this work as first todo when you pick up work this week.

If you need to spend a full day on it, that's all fine. The week has 4 more days.

Thanks,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute