[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly Report #6 Paint Tools

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 00:41:53 CEST 2013

On 27 July 2013 01:16, Tom M <letterrip at gmail.com> wrote:

> For stroke modification - I'd suggest using either undo/redo
> functionality; or holding down a modifier key (not just the
> traditional modifier keys, any key such as S_KEY, could be used) when
> doing the initial stroke/curve in sculpt mode.
>
> LetterRip

Hi Tom,

I was thinking something along using modifier keys to define lines as well.
On the matter of previewing the strokes, from my experiments strokes could
take long to finish so I'm not sure if doing them dynamically is a good
idea. I was thinking about rendering a preview curve as part of cursor
rendering, also allowing handles to define pressure and curvature.