[Soc-2013-dev] Midterm in 2 weeks

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Jul 13 18:31:19 CEST 2013

Hi all,

Reminder: monday 29 July is start of midterm evaluations, friday 2 August this has to be submitted to google latest.

Surviving the midterm evaluation means "we think the student can complete the task".

Thefore it's essential to ensure that your targets are very clear, agreed on, and that you delivered sufficient evidence for achieving that. For your mentor, for me, and actually for everyone on this list.

And now, enjoy the weekend :)

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute