[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly Report #3: Cycles Motion Blur

Luke S. subscription57 at Live.com
Sat Jul 6 05:22:58 CEST 2013

On 7/5/13 2:13 AM, Gavin Howard wrote:
> > I will be going back through bf-blender-cvs archives to re-apply some
> of the work I already did.
Not sure if this is something you were already aware of, but MiikaH has
an "SVN Statistics" section of his website which automatically keeps
track of and categorizes commits to Blender SVN. This provides a nice
list of commits for each branch, along with links for each revision in
the master list, which in turn have links to the diffs on
projects.blender.org. I thought maybe this would help save a little time
in finding and re-applying the parts you still want to use.

Here is the link for your branch on MiikaH's site:
http://www.miikahweb.com/en/blender/svn-statistics/branches/soc-2013-cycles_mblur

I hope this is maybe at least a little bit helpful!

Thank you for your time.
-LswaN