[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly Report #3: Cycles Motion Blur

Gavin Howard gavin.d.howard at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 09:13:48 CEST 2013

All,

First of all, David, I managed to get it building. Like you said, I
had to clean out the entire branch. I ended up checking out trunk in
one folder and checking out my branch in another. Then I copied the
contents of trunk (excluding the .svn folder) to the branch directory,
built it, and committed it.

I will be going back through bf-blender-cvs archives to re-apply some
of the work I already did. Otherwise, I am starting from scratch
again, which may not be a bad thing. However, I will probably to all
conflict resolution by hand from now on.

Gavin Howard