[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly Report #3: Cycles Motion Blur

David Jeske davidj at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 08:29:21 CEST 2013

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 11:14 PM, Gavin Howard <gavin.d.howard at gmail.com>wrote:

> ==== Questions ====
>
> Do any of the developers know what I might have done wrong in my
> merging? I can't figure it out. If there are conflicts, I resolve them
> with either "theirs-full" or "theirs-conflict". If there are any
> suggestions, please let me know.

Hard to answer without digging into details.... One thing you can do is ask
for a patch from your head to the trunk-head, create a clean branch-state,
then hand-apply the diffs, not adding anything that doesn't look like your
work. This will help fix any mis-merging while recovering useful code if
there is some... THen you can pick up the pieces. Usually it's much faster
to make the same code changes again, so this may-or-may-not be useful
depending on the work involved.