[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly Report #11 Motion Tracking

Joseph Mansfield sftrabbit at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 01:41:13 CEST 2013

=This week=

This week I was working mostly on trunkifying my focal length constraints.
There were a few changes that came up after code review. Most importantly
were a couple of tweaks to how the user interface behaves when adjusting
the focal length property and constraint. To come up with a good solution,
I asked some questions on the bf-vfx mailing list. Getting feedback on my
changes now.

I was pretty happy to figure out some of the RNA_access.h interface (I used
the RNA_path functions), but I ended up not needing it. It's good to know
though.

Some progress was also made on multicamera solving - I implemented the
bundling algorithm, but have some bugs to fix.

=Next week=

Hopefully the feedback on my changes to constraints will be good and I'll
be able to commit it tomorrow. Then, onwards with multicamera solving!