[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly report #11 Cycles nodes

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Sat Aug 31 04:19:15 CEST 2013

Hi,
here my report for week 11:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:DingTo/GSoC_2013/Weekly_Reports/Week11

= Week 11 =

== What I did this week ==
* I finished the new sky model (thanks to Brecht for review), fixed some
issues and committed to trunk. (r59601, r59603, r59671)

* I worked a bit on the Cycles standalone application, fixing some
things and some build system work. Still doesn't compile for me on
Windows though. (r59548, r59666, r59670)

== Next week ==
* Continue work on the standalone app, fix compilation at least. Apart
from that I want to focus on code cleanup, docs and stabilizing.

== Questions ==
None.

--
Thomas Dinges