[Soc-2012-dev] Weekly Report #1 - COLLADA

Sukhitha Jayathilake pr.jayathilake at gmail.com
Sun May 27 05:57:47 CEST 2012

Hi!

What I did this Week

This week, I modified and updated the project wiki. And started
the project journal. I was not fully familiar with constrained animations,
so read stuff and did exercises to gain familiarity. Along the way, Identified
checkpoints for the project to complete. Tested Tracking Animations COLLADA
export and re-import.

What I will do next week
- Analyze and come up to date with the current COLLADA code, Test for
constrained animation support.
- Include User suggestions  on the project at blenderartist.org
thread, and make a plan.
- Motion Tracking Animation export
- Fix Identified bugs and issues.

Problems Faced:
There are left over work and deadlines for assignments from last
semester, So has to deal with them in the mix.

Cheers,
Phabtar