[Soc-2012-dev] Hive system integration weekly report, week 6

Spencer Alves impiaaa at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 06:33:31 CEST 2012

What I did this week
This week I finished up the sound system, I think. I haven’t heard back from Sjoerd or Benoit so it might change further, but for now I’m moving on. Right now I’m working on implementing entity spawning, which is present in the Panda3D implementation, but not yet Blender’s. I’m also working some on Hive documentation.

What I will do next week
More documentation, then I’ll take a look at what else needs to be implemented in the Blender hive. I’d like to work on the GUI, but that’s for much later, after everything’s functional.

-Spencer