[Soc-2012-dev] Texture Paint Tools Progress report week 6

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 23:05:13 CEST 2012

What you did this week:
======================
* Did some code cleanup and unification of brush overlay code.
* Better display of tiled  brush overlay
* Fixed part of bug #31581
* Fixed bug #31951
* Looking at ways to get better polygon-vertex intersection test. This is
quite relevant for the Correct UVs tool but also for the two bugs I looked
at. Seeing the code of ProjectSVdata gave me some ideas about why my own
code could be "jumpy" and some ideas on how to implement stuff better.

Next Week
Even though the work that was done this week needed to be done, there's
still many things that I planned to do that were not handled. So next week
I will spend more time on todos mentioned last week such as exposing
options for the mask texture and Correct UV code, unification of overlay
code and bugfixing (quite a lot on my list, especially for the brush
overlay which is still not a proper overlay, especially in image editor)

Problems So far