[Soc-2012-dev] Weekly progress report 6 - Bullet Integration

Sergej Reich sergej.reich at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 29 19:00:50 CEST 2012

This week I added kinematic state for active rigid bodies and
implemented switching from kinematic to dynamic state.
The rest of the week was spent mostly on bug fixing, cleanups and small
misc. changes.
I also did more work on compound shapes but didn't yet figure out a good
way to expose them in blender's interface.

Next week I'll hopefully finish working on compound shapes, finally deal
with determinism and do more bug hunting.