[Soc-2012-dev] Weekly progress report #5 - Sushi Branch - New tesselator

Alexander Gessler alexander.gessler at gmx.net
Sun Jun 24 17:45:39 CEST 2012

Hi,

are you sure, you can use TRIANGLE in GPL licensed Code? Website says
"Please note that although Triangle is freely available, it is copyrighted by the author and may not be sold or included in commercial products without a license. " - and well, GPL licensed software can be sold.

I just wondered because I considered Triangle for use in Assimp a year ago, and obviously it was not compatible with our BSD license (I ended up using poly2tri, but cannot recommend it).

Bye, Alex

-------- Original-Nachricht --------