[Soc-2012-dev] Texture paint tools, Weekly report no 5.

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 19:38:36 CEST 2012

What you did this week:
--------------------------------------
* Implemented brush resize on zooming
* Started work on texture paint masks. The code works but there are still
stuff to be taken care of, such as what properties to expose to the user
and ways to do this right.
* Looking at ways to unify sculpt and image paint brush display currently.
The sculpt display code is dependent on a few Sculpt struct dependent data.
I will probably move these to UnifiedPaintSettings.
I will also probably do some work during the weekend to cover for time that
had to be dedicated elsewhere during the week.

Next Week:
Taking care of TODOs for goals set so far. In particular:
* Still haven't tried anchored brushes
* Cleanup of GUI. Map modes are presented to user even though we don't
support these for texpaint yet
* Fix/Finish Correct UVs code.

Issues