[Soc-2012-dev] UI Tasklist update

Jorge Rodriguez bs.vino at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 22:33:28 CEST 2012

* Added X's to the layout and screen dropdowns as per this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7C_TXC_8UA I'm actually not very happy with
it. Before I made it it seemed great, but once I got it working it seems
like it allows the user to delete layouts and screens too easily. Users
don't delete layouts and screens often and it's important that they not do
it accidentally. Fortunately, the code can be used for any similar dropdown
by adding an "index" field to the unlink operator, so perhaps the code can
be used elsewhere.

* Added X's to the shape keys list box as per a user request.

* Restored the tooltips fix (bring up the next one immediately if the last
one closed recently) implemented slightly differently. The timer for it is
now stored in G. If that's still an inappropriate place, I'll try
Campbell's recent suggestion in the mailing list and make a function that
encapsulates a global variable, to avoid the externs.

* Drag-clicking toggle buttons:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWhYz5_Hoko("Hoko" is my new favorite
word of the day.) This has created a number of
bugs that I need to fix, which is what I'm doing next.

Here's the weekly Bratwurst build:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4205810/Blender/Blender-Bratwurst.zip As I
mentioned before, it contains a number of bugs related to the drag-clicking
that I need to resolve.

--
Jorge "Vino" Rodriguez
[ Tweet <http://twitter.com/vinobs> | Like <http://www.facebook.com/bsvino>|