[Soc-2012-dev] UI Tasklist update

Jorge Rodriguez bs.vino at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 22:56:30 CEST 2012

* Updated my patch for the split drag
merging<http://codereview.appspot.com/6269044/>
* Updated my patch for the non-modal
menus<http://codereview.appspot.com/6279046/>
* Both of these patches as well as the user preferences
patch<http://codereview.appspot.com/6307057/>stand unreviewed, I'd
appreciate some reviewness :)
* Added X buttons to the material list box, the keying sets, the render
layers, and the vertex groups. This saves the trouble of having to select
and click another button to delete an object. Some of these, upon further
review, may be better off without the close button, as they're not deleted
often and the usability penalty for deletion is significant.
* I've been investigating adding X's for the screen layout and scene
dropbown on the info header.
* I wrote a proposal for floating
controls<http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Vino/GSoC_2012>so that
hopefully it will be approved by the time it's time to work on it.

I have uploaded a build of the Bratwurst branch for anyone who wishes to
test out my changes, or the changes of anyone else on Bratwurst. I plan to
do this with every weekly review from here on out.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4205810/Blender/Blender-Bratwurst.zip

--
Jorge "Vino" Rodriguez