[Soc-2012-dev] Viewport FX - Week 04

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 22:25:25 CEST 2012

I came down with a sinus infection that brought my momentum to a halt.
 I made some progress finishing up replacing use of client side
DrawArrays/DrawElements and GLU, but I am basically in the same place
as I was last week.

My goals for this coming week are the same as they were for last week:
provide a version of Blender stable enough to users to help find
regressions and to make more detailed plans for how viewport
compositing and effects will be implemented.

(These sinus infections are an ongoing problem that I've been getting
treatment for).