[Soc-2012-dev] Android Port - Weekly Report 9

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 06:11:03 CEST 2012

Hi Alex,
I remember you saying that custom shader is already supported, but I
couldn't get the most basic sample to work:
http://www.pasteall.org/blend/15303

For a still simple example but using uniforms:
http://www.pasteall.org/blend/15304

Is it in the latest blenderplayer release you put in the blender artists
forum?

Thanks,
Dalai