[Soc-2012-dev] Weekly progress report 9 - Bullet Integration

Sergej Reich sergej.reich at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 20 20:09:51 CEST 2012

As expected I didn't have much time for blender this week.
Most of the time I had I spent on experimenting with different
approaches to the way rigid body transformations are handled, not
completely satisfied with the results yet.
I also worked on optimizing rigid body cache reading and added a "split
impulse" option for the rigid body world.

Next week I might have even less time than this week, so I can't promise
anything.