[Soc-2012-dev] Hive system integration weekly report, week 8

Spencer Alves impiaaa at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 08:58:28 CEST 2012

What I did this week
Still working on the sound system. I added filters and a device controller worker, neither of which I’ve tested fully. I also started on entity spawning ability. I’m working on demos to present but I’m running into some issues.
What I will do next week
Fix the issues first, then publish the demos. After that, I should probably start working on more “non-trivial” and in-depth demos, if not a different sub-system.
Problems I had this week
More small issues with the Hive system, and with adding objects in the BGE

-Spencer