[Soc-2012-dev] Precision Modelling tools - week 7 progress report.

Luke Frisken l.frisken at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 10:09:22 CEST 2012

What I did this week:
This week I've been continuing the work of integrating the new snapping
system, and have made a good start on parallel and planar snapping. Once I
make some finishing touches, fix up the drawing code, and get scons
building working, I'm hoping and excited about the prospect of seeking some
user feedback next week.

What's in store for next week?
Get multi snapping working in a simple form, and polish the integration
code based on feedback from Martin. Seek user feedback and provide some
builds.