[Soc-2012-dev] GSOC 2012 Texture/UV tools development week 8 report

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 05:00:34 CEST 2012

What you did this week:
---------------------------------
* Fixed #31962
* Did leftover stuff from existing code:
      -Almost finished UV transform correction (minor issues remaining)
      -Overlay stuff for texture painting, cleanup of code. Still quite
some work to be done there. I wanted to do a lot of redesign here, however
better to keep things as they are and fix where buggy.
* Looked at some MinGW64 issues (cycles rendering issues) without much
success. I think I may neglect these during GSOC, compilation and testing
is very cumbersome.

Next Week
At last more UV stuff!

* Unwrap mirrored mesh (unwrap mesh with mirror modifier. Will work
similarly to subsurf unwrap)
* Start looking at implementing the isomap unwrapper, refresh my
theoretical grasp of the algorithm, check code
* Leftover stuff from previous tools

Problems so far