[Soc-2012-dev] no import and no error log with fbx import

Alexander Gessler alexander.gessler at gmx.net
Fri Aug 10 13:52:08 CEST 2012

Hi Benny,

you need to convert all your fbx files to 2013 _text_ (ascii) format
first (using FBX Converter!).

Are you sure you have built with WITH_ASSIMP and WITH_FBX?

Normally you should get a whole bunch of logging errors because I'm
basically piping assimp's entire logging into Blender.

Hope that helps.

Bye, Alex