[Soc-2012-dev] bratwurst build errors almost the same on mac os x 10.6 snow leopard and ubuntu 10.04 lucid

post at bennyd.de post at bennyd.de
Thu Aug 9 23:32:18 CEST 2012

 Whoooooo. I succeeded building on ubuntu 10.04 with fbx-import. Looking at the
error message made me think that it might be a mac specific problem. So i tried
again on ubuntu lucid an now I'v got a blender version with assimp and fbx. So
testing can begin. But anyways I'm still interested in a mac solution.

cheers

benny

"Benjamin Dahl - post at bennyd.de" <post at bennyd.de> hat am 9. August 2012 um 22:31
geschrieben: