[Soc-2012-dev] bratwurst build errors almost the same on mac os x 10.6 snow leopard and ubuntu 10.04 lucid

Benjamin Dahl - post@bennyd.de post at bennyd.de
Thu Aug 9 22:31:27 CEST 2012

ok, I disabled BF_Collada in user-config.py and after getting errors
with assimp and fbx-support, too, I also disabled that option and …
finally it build successfully. phew!

But thats the crux. Actually I'm doing all this stuff because I want to
try the fbx-import and not to disable it for building successfully. So
how to fix that?

here's the error log:
http://www.pasteall.org/34416/bash

--