[Soc-2012-dev] bratwurst build errors almost the same on mac os x 10.6 snow leopard and ubuntu 10.04 lucid

post at bennyd.de post at bennyd.de
Thu Aug 9 19:17:50 CEST 2012

it worked to overcome this single error. thanks for that but I'm getting a new
one. Maybe I'll try to compile without animation, if that is possible tonight,
unless there is a fix for that already.

Compiling ==> 'AnimationExporter.cpp'
In file included from source/blender/collada/AnimationExporter.cpp:24:
source/blender/collada/AnimationExporter.h:59:21: error: BIK_api.h: No such file
or directory
source/blender/collada/AnimationExporter.h:84:23: error: IK_solver.h: No such
file or directory
source/blender/collada/AnimationExporter.cpp: In member function ‘float*
AnimationExporter::get_eul_source_for_quat(Object*)’:
source/blender/collada/AnimationExporter.cpp:198: warning: comparison between
signed and unsigned integer expressions
source/blender/collada/AnimationExporter.cpp: In member function ‘void
AnimationExporter::dae_animation(Object*, FCurve*, char*, bool, Material*)’:
source/blender/collada/AnimationExporter.cpp:312: warning: comparison between
signed and unsigned integer expressions
source/blender/collada/AnimationExporter.cpp: In member function ‘void
AnimationExporter::sample_and_write_bone_animation_matrix(Object*, Bone*)’:
source/blender/collada/AnimationExporter.cpp:421: warning: unused variable ‘fcu’
source/blender/collada/AnimationExporter.cpp: In member function ‘std::string
AnimationExporter::create_4x4_source(std::vector<float, std::allocator<float>
>&, Object*, Bone*, const std::string&)’:
source/blender/collada/AnimationExporter.cpp:960: error: ‘BIK_release_tree’ was
not declared in this scope
source/blender/collada/AnimationExporter.cpp:883: warning: unused variable
‘rootchan’
source/blender/collada/AnimationExporter.cpp:884: warning: unused variable
‘itrpchan’
scons: ***
[~/Software/blenderbuild/build/darwin/source/blender/collada/AnimationExporter.o]
Error 1

Jorge Rodriguez <bs.vino at gmail.com> hat am 9. August 2012 um 17:58 geschrieben:

--
Dipl.-Des. Benjamin Dahl