[Soc-2011-dev] Morph target (blend shapes) supports in the Collada importer

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Aug 31 16:54:22 CEST 2011

Hi Alexis,

I was going over older mails, noticed this one unreplied still.

Maybe Phabtar has a quick reply... but if not, the central development
list for Blender is elsewhere... http://lists.blender.org/mailman/listinfo/bf-committers

Nathan Letwory is coordinating our Collada efforts.

He maintains the current status & todos here:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.5/Source/Architecture/COLLADA

Collada is very complex, we for sure welcome people in the team to
help out on specific parts... like 'shapes' in this case. Just connect
to Nathan, via mail or irc?

Regards,

-Ton-