[Soc-2011-dev] Morph target (blend shapes) supports in the Collada importer

Alexis Heloir alexis.heloir at dfki.de
Thu Aug 25 10:31:44 CEST 2011

Dear all,

We need morph target support in the current Blender collada importer. I would like to know if there is any reason why this feature is not available yet (ambiguous declaration in collada, too difficult to implement, nobody interested...), if you already planned to implement it and if not, if we could contribute to it?

Thank you all in advance,

 Dr. Alexis Heloir, Senior Researcher
 Intelligent User Interfaces, EMBOTS Group

 DFKI GmbH
 Campus D3.2
 D-66123 Saarbruecken

 phone: (+49) 681 302 3393