[Soc-2011-dev] Final Report - Garlic Branch

Yousef Hurfoush bat3a at msn.com
Thu Aug 25 16:54:41 CEST 2011

hi all

i natively speak Arabic and happy to perform tests with this language.

But I'm not sure if an Arabic speaker could read it comfortably. If not, I
think they should choose a font. I'll add the [How to change font] section
in wiki later.
no i can't, as the letter order are reversed, you probably won't see the order right in your OS unless you install RTL languages support.

here are a site i use when using text in blender, http://textmechanic.com/Reverse-Text-Generator.html
this web page reverse the order of letters, and i use special fonts in blender to display it correctly.

contact me if you need any help :)