[Soc-2010-dev] Status report (Pathfiding)

Benoit Bolsee benoit.bolsee at online.be
Mon Jun 28 10:25:40 CEST 2010

Right.. Then the Recast function could be provided as a script: if you
provide a Python API to call the Recast algorithm and making sure that
all parameters of the algorithm are accessible through the API, then the
Recast function can be implemented as a UI script with buttons for the
parameters and the current selection for the list of objects from which
the navigation mesh will be created. Again I'm not familiar enough with
that part of Blender to tell if this is the best way, but it seems
flexible enough.