[Soc-2010-dev] Weekly Status Report - 25 June

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 01:55:05 CEST 2010

This Week:
Hardly any progress to report due to this being exams week.

That said, I have made a start on a new C-API for Bullet (on the Blender
side). At this stage, I'm trying to avoid adding too much Bullet-specific
features only so that most of the API can still be valid for other Physics
Engines at a later stage, but I don't think setting up a full abstract API
with support for potential engines in the future is necessary or a good use
of time for the immediate future. If I have time later at the end of the
project, I might look into that again then.

Next Week:
- Firstly, I'll finish off this new C-API. This will allow changes such as
being able to modify more sim settings (currently impossible), and also to
get playback working better.
- B2.5 Bug Tracker work - I've got a few Durian-related fixes that need
urgent attention that I haven't had time for for a while, so I'll spend some
time working on those for a day or two
- I'll add extra targets as the week progresses depending on how far along
these two items go.