[Soc-2008-dev] Week 4 report

Nicholas Bishop nicholasbishop at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 03:39:15 CEST 2008

a) Previous week:
Finally made a large commit that makes the multires modifier do stuff;
sculpting the highest level is now working; the sculpts are transfered
to customdata displacements and show up at lower levels mostly
correctly.

b) Next week:
For starters I want to fix displacements for vertices that are on
edges or vertices from the base mesh; these are currently not handled
at all. I also need to make some changes to the sculpt brushes; only
the Draw brush is working correctly with multires at the moment.

The next large step is to get displacements subdividing. This is
needed for subdividing the highest level, as well as when updating
displacements when not on the highest multires level.

c) Other:
--

d) Schedule:
OK I think.