[Soc-2008-dev] What are we supposed to say at Sunday meetings?

Davide Vercelli davide.vercelli at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 13:03:26 CEST 2008

Hi all,

  since GSoC started the "gsoc" part of the Sunday meeting has been a
bit awkward in my opinion. Repeating what we wrote in the weekly
report seems a bit silly and a waste of (precious) time for the people
attending. But it's way too early to discuss integration problems,
merges and stuff; and luckily there aren't any major problems at the
moment, as far as I know.

  On the other hand, providing a link to the weekly reports and
stating that "everything is fine" looks a bit unsatisfactory; last
Sunday Ton explicitly stated that it was not "exciting".

  So, maybe there is some confusion about what we are supposed to say
during Sunday meetings... Maybe someone can clarify?

  Thanks!

  Cheers,

Davide