[Soc-2007-dev] Friday status report

Miguel Torres Lima torreslima at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 23:31:01 CEST 2007

Hi everybody,

This week I added all the necessary functions to generate the glsl code for
a simple material, to send the uniforms to the respective program and to
reconstruct the shader on material or light change.
So, by now I show have it working, but unfortunately it still doesn't work.
The shader doesn't output the right colors and so, I'll be reviewing the
altered glsl code this weekend.

Next week I won't have much time available as I have to finish my internship
report and prepare a presentation, but still I'll try to accomplish the
goals I expected to achieve this week: a glsl preview of a simple material
with colorbands and a uv texture.

See you all sunday,

Miguel Torres Lima