[Soc-2007-dev] Friday status report

Levi Schooley levischooley at eaglecom.net
Sat Jul 21 06:22:13 CEST 2007

What I accomplished this week:
1. I got a mechanism in place for separating transform data from
the topological operations. I won't be using it as coded, though.
2. I reorganized my code into more well-defined functions, and
revamped the initial pass to prepare for advanced editmode and
modifier options.
3. Although it still needs some work, I think my code is a little
more readable now (put in better comments, etc.).

What I am planning on doing next week:
1. My little code refactor introduced new bugs, my first goal will
be to make sure topology is being made correctly again.
2. I'm going to swap my custom made transform data memarena for
blender's.
3. Add vertex weighting/limiting for the bevel modifier.

Problems:
1. Again, I'm not able to attend the Sunday IRC meetings. I don't
really have a meeting agenda for this week anyway.
2. These next two weeks will be crazy (non-GSOC stuff going on).
Hopefully I'll still be able to get coding time in, though.

Levi