[Soc-2007-dev] friday status report

Joe Eagar joeedh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 22:49:50 CEST 2007

I've been sick this week, but I have managed to get a lot done.  I've
fixed lots of bugs, refactored parts of the code. . .
and damn it the big bug I've been trying to fix is still there.  For
some reason the shadows are. . .inverted.   And theres some other weird
visual errors.

So, this week I've been stuck on that bug.  I restructured the code, and
also had to write a special version of quicksort.  None of it seemed to
help at all, though I was doing a lot of things wrong initially.

Joe