[Soc-2006-dev] SoC weekly reporting

Nicholas Bishop nicholasbishop at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 06:08:48 CEST 2006

a) What I've done this week:
Watched (or rather smelled) my graphics card go up in flames. Other
than that, I made good progress with the sculpting tools -- all
texture types work now, and the interface works well. I also cleaned
up and SDNA-ified the structs used by sculptmode and multires, so file
saving works properly now. (I haven't yet updated the wiki with the
changes.) I did some work on the Catmull-Clark code in multires,
making it more flexible so that it can be used on other data than just
vertices.

b) Next week:
Having mode the Catmull-Clark code more flexible, I'm hoping I can use
it for vertex colors and UV coordinates next.

-Nicholas