[Soc-2006-dev] SoC weekly reporting

Nicholas Bishop nicholasbishop at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 00:03:01 CEST 2006

a) What I've done this week:
Early in the week I worked on the multires tools -- I fixed the issue
I mentioned last time, and I made a first attempt at multires vertex
colors. But most of the week I've been working on the sculpt tools.
Specifically, improving the controls for the shape of the brush. I'm
changing it to use an interface closer to other texture controls
(material, world, lamp).

b) Next week:
More work on the brush shape. I still haven't done anything about
getting other texture types to work, so that's my priority. If I get
that working to my satisfaction, I'll go back to the multires tools,
to see about improving vertex colors and maybe adding UV support.

-Nicholas Bishop