[Soc-2005-dev] Creating a CVS repository

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Wed Jun 29 16:22:06 CEST 2005

Nils Thuerey wrote:
> I get the same message as Marc... seems like the accounts are not yet
> fully enabled...? I also tried uploading my public key, but that didnt
> change anything (probably makes sense, as I cant login normally as well).

Hey Nils, et al,

Yeah, I still don't have the permissions set up yet,
sorry. Sadly, most of the admin types are on holidays
or busy. I hope to have this sorted out today or
tomorrow.

> PS: Jiri thanks for the links, and btw. there's a broken link
> to http://e-learning.vslib.cz/hnidek/ on
> http://www.blender3d.org/cms/Module_Owners.592.0.html - looks like
> you're already familiar with coding Blender :)

Yep, both Jiri and Brecht have commit rights to Blender
and to the experimental tree, tuhopuu. For Summer of Code
they are working on projects that are drastically different
than what they have been working on so far.

Regards,
Chris