[Soc-2005-dev] Creating a CVS repository

Nils Thuerey nils at thuerey.de
Wed Jun 29 13:53:38 CEST 2005

Hello,

I get the same message as Marc... seems like the accounts are not yet
fully enabled...? I also tried uploading my public key, but that didnt
change anything (probably makes sense, as I cant login normally as well).

Regards,
-> Nils

PS: Jiri thanks for the links, and btw. there's a broken link
to http://e-learning.vslib.cz/hnidek/ on
http://www.blender3d.org/cms/Module_Owners.592.0.html - looks like
you're already familiar with coding Blender :)