[Soc-2005-dev] Creating a CVS repository

Nils Thuerey nils at thuerey.de
Wed Jun 29 16:50:32 CEST 2005

Hello,

> Yeah, I still don't have the permissions set up yet,
> sorry. Sadly, most of the admin types are on holidays
> or busy. I hope to have this sorted out today or
> tomorrow.
Ok, no problem - I'll try again later...

As I started to write down some thoughts on implementation etc.
(http://www.ntoken.com/p_soc_overview.html) to discuss with e.g.
Jonathan he suggested to put things like this in the wiki. Maybe this is
also interesting for other people? If yes we could perhaps add a page to
the Blenderdev wiki with a page for each SoC project...

Jiri - nice blog!

Regards,
-> Nils