[Soc-2005-dev] Copyright stuff

Jiří Hnídek jiri.hnidek at vslib.cz
Thu Jul 28 11:23:19 CEST 2005

Hi,
I promised, that I will add some empty .c and .h file to cvs repo. Bad
me ... I didn't to it. I will add some emty files to cvs HEAD as soon as
possible and we can use wiki page for this issue too.

btw: you can checkout my branch and look at my new files (example:
./source/blender/src/verse_mesh.c).

Jiri